Find your modern, reliable, productive, and safe manufacturing solution
CED Bowling Green
Automation Fair 2021 - Houston, TX
Our industry is moving fast. Your challenges, demands, goals and operations are changing fast. All of us are looking for the next step to keep moving forward. Next steps could be finding a new idea, making the right connection, discovering a previously unknown solution and what your next move is.
Find your next at the Automation Fair in Houston or online. We are creating a safe and engaging experience for those that are ready for the in-person event.
Registration begins mid September. Accommodations available now.
Fiix Maintenance Software
Take your maintenance digital. Be proactive.
Take a proactive, digital, approach to your maintenance and see how maintenance software like Fiix can cut costs, boost uptime by reducing reactive maintenance by 54%
Fiix - a Computerized Maintenance Management Software CMMS - helps maintenance and operations teams schedule, organize and track equipment maintenance digitally, connect to business and storeroom management systems, to make data-driven decisions - while leveraging the power of AI.
ONE AGREEMENT. ALL THE SUPPORT YOU NEED.
Become an AIMM Plus Partner and reap the benefits of a comprehensive, customizable program made for you.
EMS-230: Motor Control and Troubleshooting
CED Bowling Green
October 25, 2021 - 1:00PM to October 29, 2021 - 9:00PM CST
This course provides information on the concepts associated with systematic troubleshooting of instrumentation systems. Participants use practical application of troubleshooting techniques in exercise scenarios.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
• List and explain a systematic approach to troubleshooting electrical circuits
• List and describe the purpose and application of various motor control components
• Explain methods for inspecting electrical contacts
• Describe the basic methods of starting a three-phase AC motor using full or reduced voltage
• Describe the basic operation of a three-phase AC motor
• Describe methods for troubleshooting AC motors
• Apply a systematic approach to troubleshooting motor control circuits
• Design and construct motor control circuits
• Implement proper motor control troubleshooting techniques
• Analyze and evaluate faults to determine failed motor control components
CCN144: Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 4: Kinetix 6500 (CIP) Programming
E&H Electric Supply
October 26, 2021 - 12:00PM to October 29, 2021 - 8:00PM CST
Building upon the skills gained in the Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 3: Project Development (CCP143) course, you will learn how to apply the Logix5000™ architecture to a multi-axis CIP™ motion control system. You will
also practice efficient programming skills necessary for translating a machine specification document into reliable ladder logic code.
After completing this course, you should be able to configure, test, tune, and program CIP Motion™ axes using the Studio 5000 Logix Designer® application.