Have Confidence in Your Future Operations
Creating Innovative Solutions Designed to Better Your Facility
Manufacturing Technology SolutionsLearn More
CCP146 - Studio 5000™ Logix Designer Level 1: ControlLogix System Fundamentals
Royal Industrial Solutions - Valencia
June 6, 2023 - 3:00PM to June 7, 2023 - 11:30PM CST
After completing this course, you should be able to perform basic ControlLogix® and Studio 5000 Logix Designer® tasks, such as:
• Creating and configuring a project
• Communicating with a controller
The course will assist you in developing and building a solid
foundation with a fundamental knowledge of ControlLogix and
other Logix5000™ systems.
You will be introduced to basic Logix5000 concepts and terminology, and you will be exposed to Logix5000 system hardware, including hands-on experience with the ControlLogix platform.
MFG213 - Industrial Electrical Controls Fundamentals
Royal Industrial Solutions - Inland Empire
June 6, 2023 - 3:00PM to June 9, 2023 - 11:30PM CST
This course is designed to provide knowledge and skills required to install, maintain and troubleshoot machine controls.
At the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define the safety considerations that must be observed when installing, checking or locking out electrical equipment
- Define uses and functions of input and output devices, relays, and motors
- Demonstrate the reading of schematic diagrams and logic
- Define an open and short condition and perform voltage and current
- Demonstrate the proper use of the following test equipment in lab to measure voltage, current, resistance and continuity: VOM, DVM, Multi-meters, continuity tester and amp probe
- Approximate secondary voltage, secondary current and primary current of a transformer when given its turns ratio, primary voltage and secondary load
- Identify the proper wiring configurations of a control transformer’s primary current for 240V and 480V operation
- Approximate a transformer’s maximum primary current for 480V operation, using the nameplate information
Looking for more events?See All Events
Browse Our Product Offerings
One agreement. All the support you need.
Become an AIMM Plus Partner and reap the benefits of a comprehensive, customizable program made for you.
Fiix Maintenance Software
Take your maintenance digital. Be proactive.
Take a proactive, digital, approach to your maintenance and see how maintenance software like Fiix can cut costs, boost uptime by reducing reactive maintenance by 54%
Fiix - a Computerized Maintenance Management Software CMMS - helps maintenance and operations teams schedule, organize and track equipment maintenance digitally, connect to business and storeroom management systems, to make data-driven decisions - while leveraging the power of AI.